EB-3 Employment-Based Immigrant Visas (Green Cards)
The EB-3 category is for professional, skilled and other workers.
- Job requires a U.S. Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent)
- Job requires two years of training or experience
- Job requires less than two years of training or experience
- Only 10,000 visas are available annually
- A labor certification is always required;
- Visa number for this category is sometimes unavailable (priority date is not current according to the Visa Bulletin); and
- I-485 Application (Adjustment Application) can only be filed if a visa number is available (where the priority date is current according to the Visa Bulletin).
Other types of employment-based visas are also available. Please also visit the rest of our website to see other ways to obtain a green card to live in the United States.